Monday, April 30, 2007

Boobless Brigade Master

I haven't received any input from BBM as of yet, but I felt inspired and decided to begin anyway. She may decide to pursue a completely different direction, but that's okay. I'm enjoying myself! More tinkering to come...

Also, thanks to the folks at Blossom Swap for the pictures of the daisies. It's not like I'm talented enough (or have enough energy) to go hunting in the wilderness for daisies, camera in hand. I'm lucky to have a good enough day where I can semi-operate Google.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2007 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

I love, Love, LOVE IT!

Daisies are my FAVORITE flower and I love the critter header!

YOU ROCK!
So how do we do this? Do I give you my blogger password in an email?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home