Tuesday, April 3, 2007

How Does This Look?

Anna is having some serious problems, none of which involve me kidnapping and sodomizing her. Nope, none at all. I'll lay it all out for you:

1. She asks for help on her header.
2. She doesn't respond in a timely fashion (3 minutes) to my request for a copy of her header file.

Therefore, I have to go to great lengths to fix the aforementioned header. Which isn't so much as fixed as smooshed. I don't feel like wasting ALL my valuable time when I could be working. Ha, ha ha. I'll fix it when I get the file and the EXACT specifications, biatch!

P.S. As a temporary fix, you can exchange your header URL for this one and it will not be so gigantic. Because, in blogs and in hair bigger is not always better. Burn!

P.P.S. Yes, I know the background is gray, and you have strayed from your grayness. I just wanted to show you exactly how big the header is by contrasting it against the gray. 'Cause I'm smart like that, yo.

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2007 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Manblogger641 said...

Yo da bomb! You's got skills mad deep when it comes to the net thang. Peace out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home