Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Photochop

Playing with photoshop isn't just fun and games, it is a integral part of my skill set. The very same skill set that includes my stunning ability to manipulate both men and computers (each sold separately). I am honing my skills because some day soon I will be gainfully employed and need me some skills. MAD SKILLS.

Also, the header? A picture I took at the wedding. Photography is just another mad skill of mine. And, if you wanted to know what I charge a person like Anna for fixing her blog? Her very life. No, her soul. Well, she offered me both and I'm considering the virtues of each one. I'll let you know when I decide.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2007 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Hey, remember me, Mrs. Sam?? Your favorite redneck from Oklahoma? You know...me! Remember me? Oh come on now...it's ME!

Okay, anyway, so when you decide what you charge for this kind of stuff, the tweaking of the blog thing you do quite well, would you please send me an email?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home