Thursday, April 12, 2007

Half Nekkid Froggy

My new red-eyed tree frog and some side boob, courtesy of Teddy Bear and his suggestion of "what's a picture without a little side boob?" Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday Essie and Boobless Brigade Master. The rest of you can eat it for not being excited about my tattoo OR last weeks HNT with the most sexy Dude. Also, I would like some gratitude for posing, editing and posting whilst in the midst of an oncoming migraine. Which, by the way, is somewhat like saying: "Please keep bludgeoning me and give me an enema while doing so".

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 at 3:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the wee froggie and have always been a fan of side boob, LOL...
HHNT!

 
At April 12, 2007 at 6:58 AM , Blogger tkkerouac said...

ribbit ribbit, Happy HNT!

 
At April 12, 2007 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Osbasso said...

Big fan of the side boobage here, too! Love your froggie!

 
At April 12, 2007 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Ag said...

If I kiss him with he turn in to a handsome prince?

HHNT

 
At April 12, 2007 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo which blog should we long-term readers read to keep track of what's happening with Sam? Which one will be updated first/most etc.?

 
At April 15, 2007 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Kelli said...

Holy crap its cute over here. I may need blog magic at some point. My blog is awful and boring and awful. Just awful. But Im a lazy ass...and I know it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home